Although I would be proud to have my handle be associated with anything bacon, sadly, that is not the case.

The true story behind the name goes something like this: About ten years ago, when I first began dabbling on this creature known as the world wide web, I needed to register to set up an email account, ebay account, among others. Anyways, the name I had set up for one account was already used on another account, so I switched all of them. This process went on about 3-4 times, never could I find a unique name that was not already used somewhere (sure I could of used 2 or 3 different account names, but I have enough trouble trying to remember different passwords, let alone remembering screen names ). So here I am trying to come up with something creative that kind of describes me (something that I am never good at), and in the background I have the tv on with a documentary about B.B. King. On the documentary they went on to describe how Riley B. King was given the nickname "Beale Street Blues Boy". Perfect. I was and still am a fan of the blues, and at the time I loved to play the guitar. Bluesboyjr it was. Even though B.B. King is not my favorite, I certainly have a deep respect for him, and SRVjr just did not have the same kind of ring to it . I've since shortened bluesboyjr, to bbjr for ease of typing.

-Chris
1 acre pond
Currently managing:
FHM, GSH, GSF, BG, PS, RES, LES, YP, SMB, LMB, HSB, RBT, WE, CC, FHC, and Grass Shrimp