Thank you, gents. I really enjoy taking you guys there with me, if only as a cyber-visit. It's been a collective mind operation, implemented thru my back and credit line. D-ski's also. I really hope that Cody will be able to download this page (potential difficulty = pics divided by dial-up). His thought process and endless giving of time and guidance was a leader on this project.
-
Phil and Donna were simply amazed at how "clean and healthy" the specimens were. When I told him that I was counting on them to help me "manage the pond" by fishing it, I could see the wheels turning.
-
I wonder what these same fish will look like next year?
-
...JHAP notes
 Quote:
Between your PVC reef and the the Porquipine Fish Attractor video that Nate posted it seems like that type of structure is great to add to a pond.

Absolutely affirmative, Jeff. Our clarity continues to be good; about 3 feet. Remembering that the pond is down by about 18" right now, the tops of the PVC trees were still about 12" - 18" below the surface and easily seen, even from 8-10 feet away. Even the tops of the black tires could be seen when up close, appearing as a dark shadow of their outline under the surface. Cool!