I've fed both AquaMax and SilverCup. I'm in Phoenix where we don't have a lot of local stores that carry food. Finally found a feed shop that carries AM 600 and will order other AquaMax for me (just got AquaMax Largemouth this week, sweet!).

I liked Silvercup because it was easy for me to get - thanks to the people over at Jones Fish. Its the only place I could find online to order either of them (ecommerce!). I kinda liked when it just showed up on my doorstep.

My BG seemed to actually hit the SilverCup more aggressively - but I'm not sure if it was time of year or what. Looks like the SC has less protein in this version. Looking at the Sivercup website it looks like they have some that are 44-45% protein.

My fish seemed to do well on the Silvercup - but they also do on the AquaMax600. Is it bad that I want to buy the AquaMax because the Purina guy is so involved with Pond Boss? Probably not.

But I've kinda decided that I'll just alternate once in a while to give the fish variety. I have to believe that some variety - even in 'supplemental feed' - is probably good for the fish.

http://www.jonesfish.com/products/71/Silver-Cup-Gamefish-Feed.htm