Rainman, thanks for posting the link to my first post. Wow, what a trip down memory lane. Second post and I was already a wisenheimer. That should have been a red flag.

Brett, thanks for the kind words about the pond, I really need to update and upgrade the website - that is always very low on the priority list. Usually when I'm on the internet I'm either researching a tax issue or scrutinizing Pond Boss posts to determine if there are anyone's words I can twist for my own demented purposes (not necessarily in that order of priority).

DIED, thanks for posting. Try to be more of a regular would ya? Dang, lately I feel like teenage girl after I let you go to second base - - you never call, you don't write... \:D

Greg, don't worry about spelling, the only reason my spelling is OK most of the time due to a spell checker.

Thanks again everyone.

Well I've got work to do..... now where are those photos of Brettski, I know I have them around here somewhere.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)