I moved my colony into the shade and I think it is doing even better. When I went out this morning I saw 3 females laying eggs at the same time. Everytime I go by it there's some there laying eggs.

I took some photos of the test pots planted with basil & bush bean seeds. They're just pots of dirt at this point so no point in posting them. I'll post pics once the seens sprout and we can see if there's a difference.

My colony produces a lot of liquid every day. I also have a big problem with biting flies in my backyard and they're constantly all over my dogs. I started spreading it out in the backyard around my porch where the flies are really bad. The last couple days there have been a lot less flies. I'm going to continue this and see if there continue to be less flies. It could be coincidence at this point though because some days the flies are worse then others.

I've bought a bunch of grass seed to plant in the backyard as well. I was going to fertilize part of it with bsf juice as well to see if there's a noticable difference. I go through a lot of fish emulsion so if this stuff could replace it that would save me some money.

Last edited by mrgrackle; 05/21/08 07:44 PM.