I just moved into my new home which has an acre pond. The water is very muddy with a few inches of clarity at most. The pond is stocked and has never been fished by the previous owners. I've caught some channel cats and bluegill but only one largemouth bass. It was the biggest bass I've ever caught. But what I noticed was was how light in color it was. When I moved into the home I knew the pond was muddy but I thought it was a temporary thing due to rain but clearly I was wrong. The was was pretty much white. I,ve fished the pond pretty hard this past week and I've had a couple bites on lures, lost a fish yesterday, and caught the one on my first day(I'm talking about bass). So anyways I've been trying to find Aluminum Sulfate Hydrated but I'm not having any luck. I live in Covington Louisiana which is outside of New Orleans. I'd love to find a place locally buty if I had to pay to have it shipped it woiuldnt be the end of the world. So if anyone has a place in mind where I can buy it please let me know. I havent gotten the average depth of the pond yet so I dont know exactly how much I'll need yet but I'm guessing a couple hundred pounds atleast. Thanks