I'm still a little lost about stocking numbers. I stopped by Shongaloo Fisheries in Hampton, FL and got some fish from Joel. I got 170 - 1.5 inch RES and 30 1.5 - 2.5 inch WM. I'm keeping them in a tub with aeration tonight and I'll stock them in the morning.

EDIT: The fish will be split between the two ponds and I don't need to use them all. Any extra fish will go into a third pond.

Mr. H added two 7 inch WM to his pond today bringing the total to 8 adults. Of course he has copious FH. We'll keep adding whatever adult RES/WM we can to his pond within reason.

I have roughly 400 adult FH transfered recently to my pond. (That's before the big white bird started visiting.) I can get large RES and I'm just waiting to find a decent price. I may be able to get them as large as a pound from Walen Aquafarming.

If anyone wants to throw out a specific strategy I won't complain if it fails. ewest, I think you're down for 50RES/25WM in Mr H's pond. I'm only doing RES in my pond if you want to throw a number out for that. \:\)

Last edited by GW; 03/17/08 08:00 PM.