My pond is 1/2 acre with the depth ranging from 4-8ft. It is aerated and I have an automatic feeder that is set to feed once a day. Last spring was the first stocking of the pond. I put in 150CC 4-6in., 300CNBG 1-2in, and 1500FHM. This spring I plan on stocking my LMB. I'm not sure how many fish have survived since the initial stocking, due to predation from GBH, and overflow. I do have screens on the spillway, but since the initial stocking have had several rains that raised the water level over the 12" high screens. I have taken approx. 20 CC from the pond with the intention of taking more but that's all we could catch before the water temps dropped. I know the GBH were wreaking havoc on the CC and the CNBG when they were first stocked, and I'm sure there were losses due to overflow. My questions are, do you think 300CNBG and 1500FHM were enough to establish a forage base for the LMB, even with the losses from predation and overflow? Should I stock more when I stock my LMB? When and how often would the CNBG and FHM have spawned since the initial stocking. My concern is not having enough forage for the LMB.