1. Order the the Bait Weasel (TM), the handy-dandy device no fisherman should be without that turns leftover ELODEA into valuable, money-saving prepared baits that are completely irrestible to fish! I already have a pocket fishman.

2. Extract the Elodea from my pond (see item number 1).

3. After all of the discussion of light tackel fishing poles and reels I asked Santa for a rig for Christmas. He said that although I was borderline between naughty and nice that he would in fact fill this years Christmas order but that if I didn't make significant character modifications before next Christmas that charcoal would be the result. I requested Kingsford Easy Light charcoal (who's kidding who, I ain't changing my ways any time soon). So I have the reel suggested here on Pond Boss and a comparable pole - I can't wait to use it.

4. Continue to learn to fly fish. By the end of last trip I was practicing "hauling" while casting. This fly fishing business is tough to learn. I was getting better at it but still about 40% of the time (41.674% if you must know the exact percentage) my casts were miserable. HELP GEORGE HELP!!!! I have got "how to" DVD that I watch over and over so hopefully this will help.

5. Make plans to attend the Pond Boss convention.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)