Originally Posted By: dave in el dorado ca
JHAP, this entire sequence of pics (except the last one) came from a fella lives in San Diego and fishes the following lakes: El Capitan, San Vicente, Lake Jennings, Lake Murray and Lake Hodges....take notice before you move up here for good.....me thinks yer missin some good fishin.....

There is some fantastic fishing around San Diego. As a kid I used to fish El Capitan, Lake Hodges and two lakes not mentioned above, Lake Henshaw and Miramar Lake (there are HUGE bass in Miramar Lake).

I am missing some great fishing around here, but ya know there is just something about walking down to your own pond (well at least after a 500 mile drive) and throwing a line in the water and fishing for as long or as little as you want and not having to worry about zillions of other fisherman and boats going willie nillie around the lake. I am spoiled by my little slice of paradise in El Dorado.

Oh and as an also and besides my folks live very near (less than a mile) from Lake Hodges, I've been on that lake many times.

Oh and spill the beans what fishing forum are you participating in?

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)