I'd like to invite my friends on this Forum to follow along on the construction of pipeline pond, a high performance predator pond.

Features of this pond which make it unique to me are:

1) huge areas of underwater channels with bumps and rises and underwater islands
2) completely fly fishing friendly
3) a 170 linear foot set of walkways and piers located right over the prime predator waters with the channels and islands
4) an attached grow out pond with easy to manage gates into the main pond to be used for adding size to small fish such as Tilapia and Pacu prior to release on the main pond
5) feeding stations located along the 170 foot walkway
6) tremendous amounts of old stumps/brush structure added and still to be added.

If interested, go to my web site and select "ponds" and then "pipeleine" and read the story.

Current status is the pond dam is complete, about 50% of the structure is in place, walkways/piers about 85% complete, lime added but not completely spread yet, starting the grow out pond tomorrow. Stocking the main pond will begin in another month or so. Enjoy.

My thanks to Joe and Derrick Adams, Adams Land Improvement for helping build the most outstanding pond I have ever seen.