Originally Posted By: J.P. Greeson
Pond Boss is on a shared server, so we will occasionally experience slow load or instances where the site hangs up. The forum seems to be running well now, but there have been a few delays over the last week. If they are becoming a regular daily occurrence, please let us know. Y'all are on the site more than we are and see problems we miss.

For me the Pond Boss site has been slow every day, not just occasional instances. I generally log on in the morning usually between 6:00 am and 8:00 am PST. Every day this week it has required multiple attempts to log on. The inital forums page will load within a reasonable amount of time but then when I attempt to long on, after entering my forums name and password, and click submit or enter or whatever, the site just hangs. Most of the time it "times out." I have tried using different browsers (Internet Explorer - which I hate with a horrible vengence, and Mozilla Firefox) the results were the same regardless of browsers. I then also tried entering the forum url address directly into the address line (as opposed to click take me to my most favorite site on the entire internet) and the results were still the same. Once logged on this was no guarantee that the site would run correctly. Several times when attempting to post I got "timed out" (which is probably a welcome relief for some folks here that get tired of my nonsensical posts). I thought it was a problem at my end so I ran cache cleaners, adwatch, spybot, antivirus and even vacuumed the dust out of the keyboard and cleaned my monitor screen (am I thorough or what?) This morning it took me four attempts to log on and lord knows what will happen when I click Submit to post this.

Here goes......

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)