Originally Posted By: ewest
Can we get a full pond view of all the structure?

IAW ewest's request, here is a panorama I put together of all the structure in the pond (my apologies for the gloomy sky, central Ohio is pretty much through with sunshine for the year). It is a splice of three photos taken from the middle of the dam, on the West side of the pond. You can see the North side SMB spawning beds on the left, the South side SMB beds on the right, and the structure area stretching from Skull Island (just right of center) over to the South side beds. The main seining area is behind and to the left of the Skull Island end of the structure, while the far right and left corners of the panorama (at either end of the dam) are usable as seondary seining areas for when I want to make more than 2-3 passes in undisturbed areas all at one time. This should be pretty close to the final structure configuration, as decent weather and unsubmerged access to the pond bottom are running out.

I also took good pictures of the log cabin in the middle of the South beds, which has had more "junk" added to it since I took a not-too-good photo of it earlier. It is finished, unless my Son Lamont brings some interesting pieces in with the next truckload.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]