Pond Boss
Posted By: Rainman Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/01/16 02:30 PM
Happy Birthday Todd!!! We really miss your wit and pond progression stories! You must be hanging out too much with Catmandoo, since both of you have all but disappeared!

Come back, or we may need to release a few big snakes around you as an added incentive to return!

I hope all is well, sir!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/01/16 03:33 PM
Happy Bday. Keep us updated this year about your pond's progress.
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/01/16 07:54 PM
HB Todd, time to come back and pal around a little.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/01/16 09:44 PM
Ah yes....wait? Where's Chrome Dome????
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/01/16 10:54 PM
I haven't seen or heard from him in ages either. Maybe he got locked up on a DUI! blush

Todd -- If you are out there, Happy Birthday dude.

And, if you are out there, give me a call on my cell phone. I'm travelling.

Or, maybe Todd is again out there shooting the spots off deer that still have milk on their lips, using one of ESSHUP's shoulder cannons.
Posted By: esshup Re: Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/02/16 02:01 AM
Happy Birthday Todd! Nope, I haven't heard from him either. All the shoulder cannons are still here.

What's wrong with using a .458" bullet that weighs 350 grains and is going around 2700 fps for deer anyway?? LOL
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/02/16 02:39 AM
Originally Posted By: esshup
What's wrong with using a .458" bullet that weighs 350 grains and is going around 2700 fps for deer anyway?? LOL

At 25 feet away, at an angle into a front shoulder, it doesn't leave the hind quarters. The hooves and ears don't have a lot of meat on a small deer. cry
Posted By: esshup Re: Where is Todd on his birthday?? - 12/02/16 03:22 PM
LOL

Oh THAT deer! Ken, that wasn't a big booming load in the muzzleloader, that one was either a 250g .452 Hornady Shockwave going at 2300 fps or a 195g Barnes .40 all copper bullet going 2850 fps. I can't remember if he was using my .50 or my .45 cal Savage Muzzleloader.

laugh
© Pond Boss Forum