Pond Boss
Posted By: CBRanch Irrigation Pipe to Lake - 09/25/06 05:35 PM
I have searched the internet for 3 inch pipe to run from my waterwell to my new lake. It is a little over 1,000 feet. I ran the cost of PVC and am trying to find the big roll of 3 inch poly for cheaper. Any ideas?
Posted By: james holt Re: Irrigation Pipe to Lake - 09/25/06 10:37 PM
First of all I don't want to talk to you because I'm jealous. lol! I have been wanting a well like that for three years. How far did you have to drill and how much did it cost? Have you checked on the cost of pvc pipe that isn't schedule 40. I ran some 2 inch at only about ten cents a foot. The schedule forty was going to be about 20cents a foot.
Posted By: Brettski Re: Irrigation Pipe to Lake - 09/26/06 12:32 AM
CBRanch,
This is a real "shot in the dark", but it worked for me when I was lookin' for 6" PVC for my pond drain and 2" PVC for my underground electric run. I found both on E-bay.
Also, for reference to research many of the options, check out E-pipe Connections . They supplied the 6" PVC fittings for my drain. They have plastic pipe stuff that I didn't even know existed. Their staff was very helpful with technical support...a guy named Chad handles alot of the phone work.
© Pond Boss Forum