Pond Boss
Posted By: Zach Fish hatchery website - 04/24/04 02:38 AM
Does anyone no a good website for a fish farm for prices? Perferably in Texas but anywhere will do.
Posted By: Torchy Re: Fish hatchery website - 04/24/04 01:17 PM
Dunn's fish farm in Arkansas and Overton fish farm in Texas...you'll have to do a search on Google.com 'cause the URL doesn't come to mind right now...I've dealt with Dunns and was satisified...guess others on this site had less than desirable outcomes with them though...Hear a lot of good stuff 'bout Overton's as well...
Posted By: ken Re: Fish hatchery website - 04/24/04 01:49 PM
jones fish managment in cinny has nice site. \:\)
Posted By: Zach Re: Fish hatchery website - 04/24/04 07:34 PM
thanks for the replys.
Posted By: bmccreight Re: Fish hatchery website - 04/24/04 08:00 PM
Try this www.overtonfisheries.com Todd is very good to work with and knows his business.
Bob
Posted By: TEXAS715 Re: Fish hatchery website - 05/06/04 01:58 PM
Zach,

Don't know where you are but I have gotten things from www.kennethhenneke.com His prices are pretty good. He doesn't list prices on his website but will fax a price list to you.
Posted By: cstocks Re: Fish hatchery website - 05/09/04 03:15 AM
I ordered my fish from Todd Overton yesterday and picked them up today. He was friendly and helpful on the phone; he answered my questions, gave his recommendations and took my order. I picked my fish up today and all but two catfish survived the three hour drive back home. Considering what a bouncy ride they had, I thought that was very good to only lose two fish.

His farm is located on I-45 between Centerville and Buffalo (halfway between Houston and Dallas.)
© Pond Boss Forum