Theo, the CNBG were very small when I stocked them, probably about 1-1/2" or smaller. They have also grown tremendously. I don't know what the growth rate should be, but the grandkids have caught a couple that are the size of an adult's hand. I don't think they're all like that, I'm not sure because I haven't allowed any serious fishing yet. The ones that I can see coming up for the feed look 4"-5" long. As far as whether they spawned or not, I can't tell. I wouldn't think that they did because of their small size when I stocked them. That's why I was going to wait until this coming spring to stock the LMB, just to be sure the CNBG had chance to spawn. I do know the GBH did get a few of the CC, I saw it catching them and I found a couple dead with holes in them. This was going on daily, for a while. To answer Shorty's question, no I have not tried a seine sample, I have some structure in the pond that may prevent me from seining effectively. Theo, how many LMB should I stock this spring and what size? I would like to stock a larger fish so the growing time would be shorter.