Sorry, for late update, but I was out of the Country for a while, then ill for 2 weeks. As it turns out, they got the front 3 acres cleared and then we got a 2" rain in about 2 hours. They had to move on to another job on higher ground, but plan to start my pond around the end of October.

Now, I am mostly working on utilities, so I can get moved up there and get this house in Houston on the market. I'll post pix, when the staking for the pond begins and follow it through to liming the bottom.

I have definitely found real good dirt workers that care about the quality of their work and are as honest, as they come. I'd be at a real disadvantage if I didn't have them doing this work. Yes, it's taking longer, than I hoped, but with the rains and the fact that good dirt workers are dirt workers you have to wait for, I am sure it will be worth the wait to have it done right, the first time. The truth is that if they didn't have lots of work on their plate, it would be a very bad sign, with more money and more work for me, later. I prefer to dig once and just enjoy for 40 or more years.;)

--Kevin Mc
It's not about the stomach. It's about the fish. Take care of the fish and the stomach will be fine.