Originally Posted By: Bill Webb
Shame on you Cam, tricking and upsetting that poor fish!

Cam you are such a nice lady, or you are crazy like the others say. However, I like to think the best.

Did you read the post about a LMB that looked like he was straving and had a bunch of plastic baits lodged in his digestive system and couldn't digest any food.

Perhaps you should inspect Meanandleans digestive system. That would cure his anorexia the same way Caligula cured his nephews cough by having his head cut off.

Well just an idea.

But I did guess right. He got mad at you because you gave him hotdogs without worms attach!

Keep them coming. I got a friendly GH starting to get within just a few feet when I feed, but the fish, except FH's and tinsy BG, still keep their distance several feet away and keep their heads under water except for a few vacuum cleaner CC.

Inspect his digestive system??? AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! He's so entertaining I couldn't possibly do that! I'm still trying to get all these acronyms right on the different types of fish. I know the LMB and the BG but the GH and FH and the CC? Sometimes when I read them and I don't know what they are I like to make up my own names for them FH = Fanning Hulafish GH = Gargantuan hermosafish CC= Carniverous Cuttlemonster

You know Bill, I don't know if I'd want a Gargantuan Hermosafish anywhere near my hands when I feed... You may want to rethink that... Now the Fanning Hulafish seem altogether different - I'd let them come on in without a worry in the world.

I started "loading" my hot dogs yesterday for the bass and it works for some to a point:

You'll find me at the pond.
http://downatthebasspond.blogspot.com/