Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
You're definitely NOT driving us nuts. \:\)

I'd start with the 500. That's what I feed my bluegill. Bluegill of all sizes will utilize it, however once you train them you can shift to the 600 because it's more efficient for the fish. Way more calories per swipe.

Oh yeah? Just you wait... \:o I haven't jumped over to the aeration section yet and started pestering but was just over there reading things that you wrote. I'll get over there eventually then you'll be sorry.

And I do have another piece of property that has NO pond... Oh I have a place for a HUGE pond over there! Heh heh just think of all the questions I could ask if I decided to do that! Why I could put a regular lake over there! lol

You know I spilled about 5 lbs of that fish feed I got from Rural King in the driveway about a week ago and thought the night critters would clean it up. Not even the skunks and racoons and possums will eat it. As far as I can see not even a mouse has been near it. No wonder the fish won't eat it...

And while I'm in the feed section. Could I ever put enough fathead minnows in my pond to have a self replacing colony? I put about $30 worth only in a couple months ago but I don't think they lasted long. I seem to have a lot of baby bluegill but I still have a skinny bass. Are there some bass that are just lousy hunters?

Thanks again

You'll find me at the pond.
http://downatthebasspond.blogspot.com/