OK forum members....here is the big pitch (again)
The above preliminary tally is based on about 40 posters casting ballots. This forum is comprised of over 3700 members. We have already seen a couple ballots cast by fingerling level members; thank you for your votes! I believe I speak for everybody, particularly the moderators and Bob Lusk, when I say thank you for everyone's participation. Take a look at what we have so far. This is the kind of stuff that guides decisions, provided it is accurate and from a significant cross section. We can have a positive effect on Bob Lusk's thought process as he makes decisions on not only the forum, but the Pond Boss mag itself.
We can really take this thing to a new level, but we need participation from everyone. The thread title says that forum members must vote. That's a bit agressive and a turn-off. It's more like forum member, please vote. We need your support.
thx/Bski
-
-
(edit; if you voted on the first thread, Pond Vote; Election Primaries, and not this thread, your vote has not been counted. That first thread was only used to elect the candidates. There are a number of the forum comrades that posted on the first election primaries, but did not cast their ballot on this thread...the one that really counts. Please do.