Well Jeff it is heading in that direction.

When I first built my pond I was a bachelor and since I pretty secluded I skinny dipped. Then the cc were getting pretty big I got insecure and wore a jock strap under my shorts and pulled my shorts off, swam in the jock, then when I got out pulled the wet jock off and put on the shorts. When I got married used the same routine. But then a relative of my wife had a seventeen year old daughter, that for reasons you don't even want to know, moved in and now I am a daddy again!!! and have to wear shorts in the water. \:\(

I guess I could wear a t-shirt but damn it I like to feel the water on my body, not a soggy drag.

It only happen once and the weather was hot and the GSF were very active. I was standing on my knees looking at something growing on my dam and got a worse than usual bite on my nipple several times, the left one. It had it red and knew he was making progress so stayed on the left one (it was already sore from the previous day) finally I said, well never mind, but stood up and moved out a little deeper where my nipples were about 4"'s out of the water and the little bugger jumped up and tried to get it. My response swim my lap to the other side of the pond.

Instead of a t-shirt with its drag maybe I should just wear a bra........but never been the cross-dresser type! But at least I won't drown like your attire would result in. Would you be more understanding if I made a small donation to the GSA?

Last edited by Bill Webb; 09/23/07 03:18 PM.

I wish I had the tenacity of GSF!