Rowly - Post a summary of the all the fish you added since buying the porperty. I went back and scanned all your previous posts for what fish you have in the pond and I still don't have an acurate picture. Here's what I've got so far.
1. Original populations of y. perch and rock bass. With probably a few existing LMB that resulted in some subadults around 6"-8" in Sept 02; or tremendous growth for Ontario waters from 2002 hatch. Also numerous 3"-5" LMB definately from 2002 hatch. Added 20 adult LMB in spring 2002? Sizes? Can't imagine that the past owner/fishermen just stocked perch and rock bass. Some day large bass and possibly lg. pike
will show up in your catches.

2. Numerous young of year (YOY) bgill up to 3" from 100 adults stocked in June 02.

3. Lots of YOY yel.perch from original spawners some 12"-14"). Any number estimate of perch 8"-10" long? Ice fishing may help here. Should do a harvest of all perch caught 8"-11" long this winter. Stock your freezer.

4. Rock Bass estimates and sizes??

5. Smallmouth bass hatch in 2002. How many adults & what sizes were added?
6. Have you ever sampled the minnow populations and what types are present?. Pottsy could help with this next year.
7. No walleyes yet; correct?
8. Add anything else about fish sizes or types in your pond that may help.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management