Bill , again great advice and always making me think as my post grad professor did. The spawned LMB bass are 4-6" in length this fall. If this was your lake how many adult LMB would you add in the spring before spawning. Remembering, I have a good small base of 2002 SMB with the few #'s of adults added. My concern is I have a tremendous amount of established perch and now I have a few thousand adult bluegill with 1 year spawn with little predators but maybe the larger perch and all that spawning area. However, I still have many small perch but also various larger sizes up to 14". Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and I will get on the ice over Xmas and see what size perch I can pull out while icefishing?

My concern is this-sometimes I can look into the lake and it looks like a well stocked fish aquarium- good for an aquarium but how good for a lake with maybe not enough predators? Back to your answer BIG GRASSHOPPER -shouldn't I add some mature LMB to the equation (say 100 to 150) to help this out or still do I need to have patience for another year then maybe I can walk on those forage fish out onto the island?

Decisions/decisions but what an outcome if correctly done right the first time. Looking forward to your next twist. HA!HA!

Rowly