Great info Bill, I understand what you are saying and have been actively gathering info from all directions. I believe your right and I have printed your thoughts for that 4-5 year timeframe! I recently have the "Ontario Bass Federation" on side now and they want to stock my lake with 200-300 mature LMB from their members ponds for future fishing rights-tournaments/interests/common goals in early spring before spawning, not a bad idea and great resources to be friends with. Bill Dance will be proud!!! HA!HA! Therefore, I will only stock the lake with LMB and SMB as predator fish for now. I will however create some "spawning reefs" for possible future walleye by bringing in rubble size rocks (2 1/2" t0 10" in size) onto the ice during the winter just off shore in shallow water, as the ice melts the rubble rocks will drop into place. Walleye eggs require both movement in a silt free environment and adequate oxygen from water and wave action (Cecil). I believe your total biomass numbers are correct and I will take it one step at a time. In spring I will add those mature LMB and SMB and let nature take its course for a while. Pottsy- what's your thoughts on a good forage base minnow to keep pace with my future creation? Thanks again Bill and others for your thoughts and knowledge. I will keep you all informed as this project moves forward and takes a live of its own.

Rowly