Thanks for the input guys. I think I will look into the Tordon RTU. My water line is now way below the trees and keeps going down. I need to do something quickly. As for the fish pictures i have a few ,but I am not sure how to load them into the forum. I will provide a picture of my pond problem also if I can figure it out. Yes, the state bass record is only 11 something which I didn't know untill recently or I would have turned in my fish. I put them back so one day I am sure I will catch one of them again. I feed the Channel cats from a feeder and there are tons of shad and hybrid bluegill for the bass to feed on. I imagine this contributes to the bass size quite a bit. I have only owned it for one year and am trying to bring the pond back to a healthy water level. The spring rains brought it way up almost over its banks. Since then the shoreline has receeded at least 10 foot in places. It sure is beautiful when it's full ,but downright depressing when it goes down. As for evaporation rates Im not sure what they are, but there are several ponds even bigger than mine and some smaller all around me ,but they stay full. They do not have hardly any trees around them which was what brought me to think the trees were a problem. I had a conservation officer come out and look at my pond and he thought it was very possible the willows were the problem. There is probably at least 50 large willows and many small ones lining the pond. If you guys have any more ideas please let me know. Thanks