Hello everyone, I've been building some ponds by hand the last couple of weeks and was wondering how deep should I dig to keep fathead minnows alive throughout the year? I live in Arkport , Newyork southernteir and I've got alot of clay the ponds are spring fed and I had to use a subpump to stay ahead of the water. They are both full and I've been reinforceing the dams the last couple of days. I go online and visit this websight almost everynight and can never find much information about fatheads an [img]http://[/img] d how to raise them so I figured I'de ask.. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this websight very much .I would like to send some pics of my work also but, I can't figure out how to do it?If anyone out there can help me out I would greatly apreciate it.The one pond is aproximently 4' deep and at the one end it is square aprox 10'x12' then it goes to a 5' alley way to a circular pool that is aprox 8' in circumference. At the square end I have 2 2" pieces of pvc pipe that go through a 8'dam into another pond that is 16'x 4' x 3' deep .At the far end of this pool the water goes through another bigger piece of pvc pipe probly 6" to a 200' ditch that I dug by hand to the road ditch.