No Pond Boss mag here yet either.

You know, in my opinion, Mr. Lusk should be very proud after reading these types of threads each and every time a magazine release nears. I hope that when he reads these types of threads he realizes that it's really not about complaining when the magazine gets here. It's really about a publication that we collectively appreciate and enjoy so much that we eagerly await it's arrival. I subscribe to several magazines and I know that they come either monthly or bimonthly or whatever but for most of them I open the mail box and see the magazine and think to myself "Oh good the In Fisherman magazine is here." That's it, no fan fare, I mean I'm glad the magazine came but if one issue didn't make it I probably wouldn't even notice.

But it's not that way with Pond Boss. First some internet buzz. Then staking out the post office in an unmarked van with darkened windows. This is followed by stocking the mail man - changing vehicles, wearing disguises. And finally donning my Ghillie Suit and watching my mail box. Oh the lengths all of us Pond Meisters will go to to enjoy our favorite magazine.
Or is that just me?

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)