I'm really still very open on ideas for this pond. I was already planning #2 as a trophy BG fishery and #3 for trophy bass (although not an all female).

I would like to figure out something interesting and different....The only thing with the all female LMB idea is the choice of where to put my big girls (ie in the trophy LMB pond that has males or put them in the all girls school).

While it is common place on this board, I have never seen a pond in my area with HSB. Since there is no reproduction and they will eat pellets, I am considering an all HSB pond and just loading them up and keeping 100% caught in the summer...then re-stock each fall the number of fish harvested...I could keep it fun on ultralights and light fly rods....just a thought.

I want to keep my forage budget focused on the trophy LMB pond too...so having pellets as the primary food source in my BG pond and my HSB would allow me to focus my forage efforts better.

I dunno....I've got until October to decide...I'm still open to any unique ideas you guys may have.

The pond in question (#1) is the one in the photos above (one from up on a hill above it and the other from the dam...if you look hard at the one taken from the dam, you can see me standing on the dock).

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau