...here we go again
I am so tired of hauling tools (and pretty much everything) that I need for a day of productivity at the project. Make a list of what I need a few days before, load it all up the night before, b**ch and moan when I get there and I forgot that one stupid little tool that would make all the difference. Oh yeah, then unload it all when I get back home. D-ski got tired of my remark "dang, I need that pry bar...would you go to the shed and..." Ooops, no shed...yet.
-

#3 rebar at 12" o.c. ea way. 2 x 6 forms, slab varies 6" - 8" I thought about Eric in New York. He's the pondmeister that digs his ponds with a shovel and wheelbarrow, right? A little shovel work, cutting back the grade. I kneel and praise the guy that can do that stuff all day, let alone a pond.
-

-
10' x 12' slab. This pic is right after I sprinkled it with water in preparation for the plastic cover to cure.
I actually took out a permit about 2 months ago for a 16' x 20' shed , but figgered I needed to start small to prepare for those bigger jobs down the road. This is the first time I have actually done flat work that required a decent finish. Boy, I learned alot. Boy, I ache alot. Turned out OK. We located it, tucked into a notch in the woods, about 100 feet from the new dock/deck. A good place to store some nicer chairs and stuff for R & R.