B-ski you ask for it. Here it is the Rockytoppers personal Dream Home with plans. The house is a 3 story with porches on three sides and a wall of glass facing the pond. The entire inside is open from top to bottom. The inside is one big great room. My website has additional views of the interior and some of my other creations you might get some ideas from there.

First Level

Second Level

Third level

section cut

The following plan is similar to your taste. I just finished this one for a customer a few weeks back. it has a second story loft not shown here.

My current project " the ramblin ranch" as you call it" is also design for a pond site in this case the new 4.5 acre lake I completed last year. It can be seen at this post if any one is interested.
http://www.pondboss.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=003771;p=2

It is for sale if anyone wants a dream home and wants to become a pond boss in the DFW area. Come and get it It's still fresh on the drawing board.

The road goes on forever and the party nevers end...............................................