Great thread Brettski!
I've got hundreds of pics of our land, but there isn't that much interesting to see yet. We do have a plan in mind, with most of the work being done within 3 years.

In 2 years we are going to build the new house. A plan that's around 4000 sq ft is already drawn out, including a sound proof music room in the basement. (I play the banjo as a hobby) In a month I'm going to be building a tree fort in the woods and finishing the dock. The tree fort will be free standing and have a roof. The tree fort is mostly for our kids but we will use it for other things too. I've finally finished repairing the old barn on the property and will be painting it as soon as the weather warms up. It's an old wooden barn and I'm keeping my tractor, implements, lumber, etc in it. We plan to build a concrete floored 50x30 barn sometime between now and the house being built ... it will be used for yard/landscaping equipment, tool storage, a place to work on stuff and a nice guy retreat.

I'm planting 175 trees in a few days and will probably plant a couple hundred more before the weather warms up. We planted 675 trees last year and are in the process of reforesting a few acres with native trees. Last fall I cut out a road in the woods and plan to eventually cut out a walking/jogging trail. I'm planting native edibles (pawpaw, wild plum, persimmon, red mulberry, chokecherry, blackberry & raspberry, pecan, etc.) all along the edge of the woods. My wife wants to do a little orchard so sometime soon we are going to plant peach, apple, and pear trees and several grape trellises. In a month I'll post pics of the finished tree fort and dock. Not much new to show, but here is a pic of the now repaired barn that I need to paint before long.