There are grades of steel known as HSLA or high strength, low alloy. It is a composition that is basically a generic low carbon steel (SIW qualtiy....guaranteed to sink in water...steel inside joke), but a small percentage of columbium or vanadium is added to the melt to provide increased tensile and yield. It keeps the product cost way down, yet bumps up the strength. Ryan Freeze (bridge builder for the state) will recognize the product as it usually carries an ASTM spec with a grade number behind it; like ASTM A-715 grade 50. The grade number is the tested minimum yield strength in PSI; 50,000# min PSI yield. This stuff is REALLY BIG in automotive and structural (bridges, buildings). Anyway, there is are spin-off grades of the this product line that has enhanced corrosion resistance properties. They used to add small amounts of copper to multiply the corrosion resistance to twice and 3 times the norm. (I used to be closer to the technical stuff, but we have gotten away from the product line years ago) A very large vendor of the product had a trade name: corten (2x) and triten (3x) resistance. If this is the direction you start to head, let me know and I will see if I can come up with more.