Fish Test 1.0

Today (Sunday) at 9:15 AM I added a 4 oz fish to the BSF bin. The fish was caught this morning. The high temperature for today is forecast at 91 degrees.

PS: I want to add to what I said about not sharing my bin construction. The $130 that ESR will be charging is a fair price in today's economy. I've paid more than that for large plastic items (see Rubbermaid) that didn't have the design effort of the Bio-Converter. Then consider what you can do with this product. If you maintain it near capacity you can convert 10 lbs of waste into 2.5 lbs. of live fish food in one day. If you assign a value of $1 per lb to the larvae it would only take 4 months for this unit to pay for itself. An ounce or two of these larvae are currently selling for $6 - $10 delivered. If you've read the nutritional information about BSF you will probably agree that there is not much available that match their quality. In other words, they are worth more than $1/lb.

I assume that Dr. Olivier and ESR Inc. strive to make a profit like most people, but they have chosen routes that take the world in a better direction. I think they should be rewarded for doing so.

*gets down from soap box*