The ones I don't know if I have or not are RES:)I put some in with red ears but the looked like the pumkinseed cross but yes, I put in a bunch of different types. The pond used to dry out every other year so we had it dug bigger and deeper to 12 ft and it's probably 1/4 acre from my bad math, maybe a little smaller. It just filled over the winter and I fertilized and had a algae bloom. I caught all the fish in traps and with hook and bread. I probably put 50-100 yoy's of all different types from the minnow trap then I used a bigger perch trap and took a total of atleast 150-200 adults from 3 inches and greater. There a few big gsf, several big bgs, and some that were bright red like cherry perch, then the little fat bodied slippery colorful pumkinseeds. They are like handling a wet pumkinseed and they are crazy. Some had real long ears. I would say the percentages are somewhere around 80% bg or cnbg not sure then the other 20% is made up of gsf, ps, londear, red ones with red eyes??? and various hybrids that I'm not sure of. I also stocked like 150 gambusias but yesterday I couldn't see any. I wonder if they all got eaten. Hope not. I will need to add bass later for population controll but I want big sunfish of all different types for food and fun.