Here's a joke about blondes, hope no one is offended.
This great looking blonde boarded an airplane for New York and chose a first class seat even though she had no first class ticket. When the flight attendant approached the woman and informed her that she'd have to move back into coach the woman replied "I'm blonde, I'm a model, I'm pretty, and if I'm going to New York I'm going in style". She refused to move. The head flight attendant approached her with the same request and got a similar answer. The two flight attendants decided to refer the matter to the captain even thought they highly doubted that a man would make the gorgeous woman move. The captain walked over to the woman's seat, bent over, and whispered something in her ear. The woman immediately got up and moved to the coach section of the plane. Needless to say the two flight attendance were astonished so they asked the captain how he got her to move without even making a scene or embarassing the woman. He said, "Well she is a blonde, so I just told her that on this flight first class doesn't stop in New York."

Gotta get back to fishin!