Yes, we did. The princess Debbie did it. We had a local welder fabricate two poles out of four inch steel. We buried them 36 inches deep in concrete. On one pole, Debbie had him weld a platform, about ten feet off the ground. As soon as a kid is launched, they are over water. There is a steel ladder coming up the side of the pole, to the platform. Debbie keeps a towel tied to the platform.
On the back of the first pole is a welded loop. Attached are two pieces of wire rope, attached to mobile home anchors drilled into the ground. I added two heavy turnbuckles, to adjust pressure to make sure we have enough tension on the wire rope cable that goes across the pond. On the front, about six and a half feet above the platform, is where the zip line is attached. The other pole, on the far side of the pond. has a loop on the front where, the zip line is attached, and another on the back, for the anchor cables. It, too, has turnbuckles. The cable has a slight drop in elevation.
The trolley device has a rope attached, which allows the rider to only go out about halfway across the pond. When they get to that point, they are about six feet off the water. Just below the platform on pole number one is a 12" loop, that the rope feeds through. The rope serves two purposes...to keep the rider from going all the way across and to retrieve the trolley for the next rider.
Since I haven't taken time to learn how to post photos, I'll send a couple to Ewest and ask him to do it.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...