Okay, okay.....I have to admit...I haven't taken time to learn how to post photos. I'll send some to Ewest and ask him to post to this thread.
The house is pretty cool. Handcrafted from top to bottom. The fun part is that we get to play a big role. Debbie designed the house with the help of a good friend who is an architect. Several of my friends and employees have spent time in the woods, cutting cedar trees and milling them on our sawmill. (We learned that the wood for the ceiling alone would cost more than $7,000.00) So, a moderately priced sawmill would more than pay for itself. We spend two days cutting logs we can mill in one day.
The house is 5,650 square feet under roof and about 4,400 of living space. The ceiling is twelve feet high, the stair case will be made of native cedar trees, half cut logs for steps, built into several huge logs. We will have a screened in porch with an electric fireplace and hot tub. My office/writing studio overlooks the princess Debbie's swimming pond. The Eco-block walls have six inches of steel reinforced concrete. The ceiling joists are 2"x4" steel, welded to plates in concrete in the walls. Purlins are "c-channel" and the roof is 26 gauge steel, screwed into the steel purlins.
We have three bedrooms, a bunkroom for grandpeople, a media room, great room, butler's pantry, big game room and five bathrooms.
It seems a bit excessive for a fish guy, but I have no doubt that God wants to use our twelve acres, eight ponds, house, courtyard, covered walkway, detached garage and big wraparound porch. It's a great place to get away from what ails you, to emotionally and spiritually recharge. And, we get to live there. I am truly blessed. We have several acres of ponds and woods, a nice workshop and lots of places to simply disappear to meditate.
After this post, I'll email ewest and ask him to post photos to this thread.
Once the house is finished, I promise to write about it and print some pictures. Thanks for caring. By the way, we want to open our home, as it is a very spiritually moving place. So, I expect many of you to pass through this way over the next few years and let us share with you.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...