Sorry I know this has nothing to do with fishing. Many of you have been so wonderful and followed our plight for a child. We finally meet that finish line and now starting the new journey as parents. I will post in a couple of days or sooner a link with some pics since I'm so proud. SOrry Dave just now had a moment.

Quickly,

We went to hospital tuesday night. They tried somethings but nothing started by wed morning so thye started inducing with PIP. She had some hard contractions all day until about 1:30 am. She was still at 8 cm's and basically with help and pushing got to 10 cm's so pushed for 3 hours before he arrived at 4:30 thrusday morning. I tell you that is one tougth wife to do this without epidural or drugs, new fond respect, she is known around the hospital as the crazy woman.

Anyway she is recovering well and we went home the next afternoon. Wyatt Wolf Grimes was 8-13 and 21" long (about the size of a nice bass). He is great and the first night at home went well. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It was an emotinally uplifintg experience beyond what I could even imagine. Wolf is Wendy's maiden name and Wyatt stands for little warrior. He has been thru so much that was appropriate we thought. I look forward to eveyone seeing his pics in a few days. Thanks again!

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com