my pond is a 1.62 acre pond up until last week the water vis. has been running in the 18-20 inch range. i fertilized it with 10lbs of perfect pond plus(12/48/8} 2 weeks ago. all has looked well up to this point. i went out of town for week end was a slight amount of blue green algae hanging around the banks in a few spots. when i returned 3 days later the whole pond was pea green. you can visbilely see green chunks of planton floating in water everywhere. water visibilty was 12inches on monday morning. 10 inches monday night,tues an wednesday around 8-10 inches during day. had a little rain on thurs visibilty went back up to around 12inches in morning an 8-10inches in afternoon.i placed a 1500 gal a hour pump in pumpin water up to areate the water friday night been running everday all day.Today the water has dropped to 6-8 inches this afternoon all the surface algea is perrty much gone but its real green. what should i do ????? i also have 15 candain geese living on pond right now. an we havent had any rain for a few weeks prior to incident. do you thin i should look into an areator or air pump to help?pond is stocked with 2000 BG?RES an 125 LMB stock in march an may.thanks for help.