Ewest, the smallmouth are doing fine, I put the last of my FH's in the pen yesterday, about 15-20 dozen of them. The water temps are in the upper 50's right now and I will keep them in the pen until the water temps start to warm up a bit more. The SMB ate so heavily yesterday that they they were reguritating a few of the FH's. \:\) I even saw a few minnows jump a foot or more in the air yesterday trying to escape. \:D I also ran the seine net yesterday and added (100) 1" to 1-1/2" small BG in the pen. I was a little suprised as I also caught 2 small LMB in the 2-1/2" to 3" range which have to be from last years spawn, I added them to the pen as well. \:D The SMB should be good for a couple of days until I can go siene again. The siening right now is getting tough in places, the milfoil has really started to grow in the last 10 days, the bottom of the siene net just starts to roll up as you go through the weeds. We have 200 lbs. of Navigate on the way that should be here early this week, it looks like we will be treating a good portion the milfoil here in a day or two. BTW - there was a large dragonfly laying eggs on some of the floating vegetation in the pen Friday night. \:\)