Norm - I did get them from Carlson, he had to get them from somewhere in KS and he did not know if they were feed trained or not but was going to try and find out if they were, they were a little pricey though due to the timing and a lack of supply of bigger SMB at the momment. Right now I am working on getting the SMB well trained in catching small BG before I let them loose in the pond. Carlson did mention that I should have talked to him last year, he said he had a bunch of larger SMB that came from Indianna that he sold cheap last year that someone wanted to get rid of, the first person that came to mind was maybe that they might have come from Cecil. \:D ;\)

On an intersting note, Carlson did say one of the keys to getting SMB started in a pond was to stock lots of FH minnows. He recommended a gallon of FH's per acre once in the spring, and then once again in the fall, his thoughts were that this would be the best way to get them established and to keep them going for the long term.