Okay, I'll never say that word again. I'm pleased to announce I have fled temptation and added no -------. After seeing the shipping of a one gallon jug of something on the internet I went to home depot site and saw the zep stuff. I love the zep orange clean, so I had high hopes. My husband put in 30 bags on Sat. and things are much improved already. DO you think that is enough for 60,000 gallons?
The family goal is a house divided! But, if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy! As long as the bass are in there I am enjoying catching them. If they were not there I would enjoy looking at it more, either way I'm in it constantly. As there is almost as much rock under the water as above it, I want to be able to see it. Not only for the magnificeince of it, but so kids are not jumping off into shallow rock. So wish I could post a picture, then you would understand, and be torn too.
Those bass were biting today! Between the overcast and the rain and the new clarity I caught all three of them!
Thanks for everything! I've got Barley straw coming too. If the combo of these things doesn't work I'm going to start that fantasy life again.
Sara