My post that got lost earlier today was a rare combination of literary genius and biting wit. It was essentially Tolstoy meets Hunter S. Thompson. The reviews were coming in from coast to coast. Some were saying that it was one of the most insightful commentaries ever into the psyche of the smallmouth bass. I was preparing to sign a contract for the movie rights when BANG!, away it went, into the great heap of discarded 1's and 0's that make up our collective international trash bin. You could almost feel the air being sucked out of the universe. Alas, I've decided to recreate the post to the best of my ability. It went something like this.

"Smallies blah, blah, blah. (commentary on LMB vs. SMB) More blah, blah, blah. Oughta ask Willis something...yada, yada, yada. Then I interjected with something...can't remember what, but it had to do with Robinson's something or other that he said, and how I agreed with it and all, but maybe the smaller smallies and the bigger largies couldn't coexist, something, something, something".

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.