Well, this was a first for me. I've never taken the plunge to personally meet someone I met on line before.
I had some expectations. But this group blew them away! Wonderful bunch of people! Passionate about ponds!

The professionals there were outstanding!

If your impression of Lusk from his writings here & his books is knowledgeable then you're right. But he's much more! Very pasionate about this business, humble, personable, thoughtful, funny, & commands athority! Rare qualities in one individual!

Otto espouses with decisive intelligent insight into dirt moving dam & pond building & intuitive insight to problem solving of same. It's also obvious he's a hard worker. He also should be commended for his patients in teaching Dave Davidson his letters.

Grimes impresses. Like Otto Greg gives the impression of someone who isn't comfortable just sitting around. He's a hustler in the good sense of the word. You don't get a good feel for his knowledge here in his posts. He has said he does better in person & believe me he does! I was impressed!

Ted Lea knows his business! Just like his posts here indicate he is dedicated to helping pond owners. Through much trial & error & personal testing he knows what works in aeration & what doesn't. You can take his advice to the bank!

Cary Martin like Ted is a great guy! He gave a great presentation on aeration not to mention donating a system for a door prize! Cary is full of information & inovations reguarding aeration!

Deb is a very nice lady & seems sincere & pasionate about learning & using the knowledge you all have poured in that pretty head of hers to do it right in the business. She gave a great presentation on the GG as a nich fish. She has more knowledge than she let's on. Everyone walked away with a GG catalog & a bag of fish food!

It was something to meet everyone! Just a great bunch of guys!

BTW, ewest doesn't just post all that research, he's got that stuff in his head!

Pond Boss Subscriber & Books Owner

If you can read this ... thank a teacher. Since it's in english ... thank our military!
Ric