Eddie, what I was trying to discribe would be identical to what you already have except the valve would not be necessary. Everything would be burried below ground except there would be two lines running to the creek beyond the manifold. The manifold would not tie back into it self it would become two lines after it. The intake line from the pond would be the one that continues to the creek and is plugged or valved on the end the other would remain open as is now. You would not have to be concerned with building a box to get to the valve. Not that it matters now anyway and like I said what you have is great as is. The fall back of doing it like I discribe is the elevation of the pond to the creek and the distance from the pond to the creek. If the creek is far away then so would the stand pipe have to be to limit the amount of pipe required sense it would be doubled beyhond the manifold. That is why I stated the manifold would have to be located towards the end of the run. If the elevation drop is large then stand pipe would have to be long enough to make it up. This in it self might be a reason not to do it this way anyway. Good luck and I hope the rain stays away long enough so you can finish. My pond is currently on hold because of the rain forcast. The contractor already had to pump out water from the last 6" rain and fill the hole back in with 2 feet of dirt to prevent it from filling again if it rains as forcast. They want to be sure they have at least 3 dry days to finish digging it to depth and plug the middle of the damm and install the drop structure.

The road goes on forever and the party nevers end...............................................