Quote:
Originally posted by ewest:
CB1 :

That looks great. Will you fish from it when the pond is iced over but before you put up the other unit ? If so don't try to walk past it to the pier end and slip off the side . Ice or not it would still be verrrry cold.

A couple of 1 x 2 fir strips screwed accross the bottom where you have the existing screws would hold it down better without polking more holes in the bottom and with less chance of tearing loose.
I thought about that Ewest but I was afraid I'd trip over them or they would be in the way when the dogs wants to lay on the floor while I fish. Believe it or not the washers along with the heavy duty floor and carpet really keep the screws in.

Going out to fish all day (even though I have tons of taxidermy work to do and bills to pay) after I make a run to the post office for the wife. Hopefully I'll be back with fish pics. I do have to get some fish for customers so I do have an excuse. \:D

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.