Ok guys, I am in a particularly good mood today. As they say …“tis the season”!
Therefore I wanted to take a moment to say thank you!

I am sure I will forget a bunch of folks (I apologize in advance), but here we go:

ML, Burger, Bruce, Theo, Duggan, Aaron, Davidson, Shorty, Sunil, Frank, George, Brettski, and Gator- Thank you for the support, the information, and the ability you all have to make me laugh just when I need it. \:D

Lusk, ewest, Cody, Cecil, and Willis- Thank you for all of the research data and for making me strive to further my education. You are all teachers in my book. \:\)

Robinson, BrianH, Eastland, Matthew, Ric, and Greg- Thank you for the stimulating conversations. Our words are mixed at times, and often misread by one another, but we are all focused on the same goal.

I have a job, a roof over my head, and the freedom that this country provides me. Above all else I am thankful for my family. I have supportive parents who have put up with me for a heck of a lot longer than any of you have had too. I have a beautiful son sent straight from Heaven. Never thought I would be able to be a mom, but through God and IVF…I am truly blessed!

As I said before, I am sure I left off several people that I needed to include. So I will give one BIG thank you to this forum for allowing me to come on board. I have only been here a short three months, but the experience I have gained is simply insurmountable.

Now, everyone needs to take a moment to post what they are most thankful for this season. (Bossy, aren’t I?) \:D

Merry Christmas to one and all from your little Georgia Giant!

Do fish actually kiss?