Thanks so much for the prayers and the outpouring from the Pond Boss community. I am truly a blessed man, and deeply humbled. Here's the latest. Debbie and I are doing well, staying in a winter home owned by one of our friends at a nearby horse ranch. The winter home is used by her parents, and they arrive Dec 8. We have located two homes we can choose from, to rent for the time it takes to rebuild.
We will rebuild on the same site, pending approval from an engineer who needs to inspect the slab after we demolish the remains and dispose of the debris.
The insurance company has been compassionate, friendly and very professional.
Our insurance was better than most, and we are learning how to play the game. Next, we go through the process of designing a new home, interviewing builders and contractors, then see what it will cost, and figure out how to do it.
We chose to spend the nine days around Thanksgiving relaxing in the mountains of New Mexico, to step away from the whirlwind.
I edited and wrote the Jan-Feb issue while there, and have included a story about the fire in that issue.
You folks are the kindest, most caring and compassionate people I have ever cared to meet. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...