Bob,

I asked Ken and Deb to come to the Forum and explain their position. Greg Grimes has frequently publicly disparaged Ken's products and methods in no uncertain terms.

I wanted to hear the other side and I also thought in fairness someone whose livelihood is being questioned, whose integrity is being put down in a public forum by a competitor, should have a chance to defend themselves against their accuser. The readers of this Forum are very capable of making up their own minds.

Greg Grimes said they would never come on here and defend themselves. He was wrong. It is to their credit that they have taken the time to answer all the questions thrown at them. We may not agree with all their answers or any of their answers, but what is wrong with hearing them? What is wrong with hearing someone's views that may not be your own?

Deb has said more than once and in a very professional manner that she will be glad for the chance to help someone rather than defend against Greg's "aggressive questions".

Blame me for inviting them...but don't blame them for trying to defend themselves, their business, and their integrity. For them to do otherwise would indeed be very telling.